Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

 
1.   The last thing I ate was  _ leftovers from my parent's house the other night, and boy was it good   .

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is    Cheeburger Cheeburger, and I am, because tonight is my lovely friend Kate's birthday. Can't wait  .

3.  The best things     in life are family, and friends  .

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is    my sweet husband. He loves me for who I am, and I feel so lucky to have him in my life_ .

5.  Sports are     not one of my most favorite things to do/watch. I enjoy going to games, but only for the food, and experience. Haha  .

6.  I miss  __cheer-leading. I absolutely loved it  .

7.  Right now I am  __ready for this work day to be over   .

 Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's if you haven't already!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails