Tuesday, November 30, 2010
2. Turning 25.I turned 25 today. Crazy how time flies! My mom is cooking me a homemade meal tonight for dinner, and some of the family is coming over...so that will be nice!
3. Flowers. Today, I went home for lunch, walked in the door, and my husband was holding these beautiful lilies for me on my birthday! They are orange, and match the house perfectly! He's so sweet!
Monday, November 29, 2010
First, I had it plugged in under my desk so it would keep my feet warm. It was great until I went to swipe a credit card. The card machine, as well as the printer both lost power. Wonderful.
Then, I plugged it inside the closet with an extension cord, and all of the lights went out. Ha. So much for the heater.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
2. Christmas shopping this year will include _probably not much since we just moved into our new house not long ago haha .
6. The best and worst things about shopping is __finding awesome clothes and having a new confidence in yourself when wearing them...but I absolutely hate shopping because I feel like I'm no good at picking out an outfit .
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
If you make the salsa, let me know what you think! :)
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was _the first time Ian and I spent Thanksgiving together .
6. Thanksgiving is __my second favorite holiday, and a time for remembering all the things you are thankful for _.