1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include _ eating massive amounts of turkey and dressing with my family! I am super excited this year especially because my in-laws are coming to stay with us and get to spend Thanksgiving here in our new home with us, which means I get to see both sides of the family in the same town. So excited .
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was _the first time Ian and I spent Thanksgiving together .
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is __well you see...I don't really cook. So I don't have a signature dish yet. Ha .
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is __dressing. My mom and grandmother make the BEST dressing in the world. Ever .
5. Thanksgiving free association! turkey, food, dressing, family, pumpkin pie, naps, football, gravy, sweet potato casserole .
6. Thanksgiving is __my second favorite holiday, and a time for remembering all the things you are thankful for _.
7. I am thankful for __my amazing husband, family, church, friends, and that I have a wonderful God who loves me__!
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!