Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
1.   My Thanksgiving plans this year will include  _ eating massive amounts of turkey and dressing with my family! I am super excited this year especially because my in-laws are coming to stay with us and get to spend Thanksgiving here in our new home with us, which means I get to see both sides of the family in the same town. So excited  .

2.  My favorite Thanksgiving was   _the first time Ian and I spent Thanksgiving together  .

3.  My signature Thanksgiving dish is  __well you see...I don't really cook. So I don't have a signature dish yet. Ha  .

4.  My favorite Thanksgiving food is   __dressing. My mom and grandmother make the BEST dressing in the world. Ever   .

5.  Thanksgiving free association!      turkey, food, dressing, family, pumpkin pie, naps, football, gravy, sweet potato casserole .

6.  Thanksgiving is   __my second favorite holiday, and a time for remembering all the things you are thankful for _.

7.  I am thankful for  __my amazing husband, family, church, friends, and that I have a wonderful God who loves me__!

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!


Signature

2 comments:

Kit said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great Thanksgiving! I love dressing too but only if it has gravy on it :)

Kimiko said...

at some point on thanksgiving i will make a plate or several of just dressing:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails