Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miscellany Monday on Tuesday

1. Mobile Blogging. Today, I discovered that you can blog from your phone. Pretty cool eh? You can't do all the colorful text and stuff, unless I just haven't figured it out yet, but nonetheless, you can blog from your phone! Awesome.

(via)
2. Turning 25.I turned 25 today. Crazy how time flies! My mom is cooking me a homemade meal tonight for dinner, and some of the family is coming over...so that will be nice!

(via)
 
3. Flowers. Today, I went home for lunch, walked in the door, and my husband was holding these beautiful lilies for me on my birthday! They are orange, and match the house perfectly! He's so sweet!


Don't forget to head on over to Carissa's to link up if you haven't already!
Signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails