This week's Fill in the Blank Friday is all about hair! Don't forget to link up at the end!
1. My last haircut was _ A couple of weeks ago. I feel like it needs to be trimmed again though .
2. My most daring hair moment was when I got bangs for the first time. Now when I say for the first time, I am talking about a few months ago...not when I was in middle school and had the feathery bang look. Haha .
3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is a red color all over. I think red hair is gorgeous but it could never be pulled off with my skin tone .
4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) red head. Ahhh I wish so bad that I could pull it off !
5. My go-to hair do is __to straighten it daily. Every now and then, I will curl it...but straight is just easier !
6. My biggest hair disaster was the time I dyed my hair dark out of a box. My hair dresser was so mad at me. My roots were orange...and I looked like a ghost. Ugh_ .
7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is __where you braid the front of your hair down the side. I can't do it...haha .
8. My best hair day was ___Oh my goodness I have no idea .
9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was in Junior High. I was in the "chunky" highlight and lowlight look, and I left the hair salon looking like a dang skunk. It was terrible .
10. My hair is ____for the most part easy to deal with, but I just hate fixing it, but I won't leave the house without fixing it so, haha. Also, I have had my hair so many different styles it's ridiculous. Enjoy some of the pictures !