Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday!

(via)

{one} do you still use a checkbook?
Yep...but only to tithe!

{two} what size shoe do you wear?
8 1/2. I know...it's huge.

{three} scary movies or happy endings?
I love scary movies...but would much rather watch a cute romantic comedy with a happy ending!

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?
Stability most of the time...spontaneity some of the time.

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?
Probably NSYNC Christmas. But...it's also one of the most amazing cds that I own!

{six} do you watch reality tv?
A little bit. I love Dancing with the Stars!

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?
I love poppyseed chicken...and I also love my mom's homemade pot roast with gravy, potatoes, and carrots!

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Nope.

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?
I really have no idea!

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?
I don't think I could do it. Toooooo scary for me.



Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails