Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what kind of camera do you have? 
I have a Nikon D5000, and love it!

{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy? 
I would buy a new lens for my camera. Lenses make such a huge difference!

{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away? 
I'm a family girl. I would rather live in the same house with them. They are pretty cool. :)

{four} is your christmas tree up yet? 
No, we need to get one though! We can't decide between real of fake though. I love the smell of a real tree, but dread the needles all over the floor. Ha.

{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store? 
Nope. 

{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life? 
I think it would be worse to hear the same song replay for the rest of my life. That would be awful!

{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season. 
My family, friends, house, job. Oops! That was four. :)

{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon? 
I sure do...at the salon. It actually needs it now!

{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater? 
At home. I like to snuggle on the couch. :)

{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once? 
$10000 a week. Not sure why. Haha.


Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

Signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails