Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Miscellany Monday!

Today has been crazzzzzzzy...so this Miscellany Monday is going to be short and sweet! Here it goes!

1.  Friend. This past week I met with my sweet friend Brooke to work on some blog design...and have some delicious Starbucks coffee! We had a great time, and are meeting again this coming Wednesday. She is an unbelievable blogger and has an amazing testimony. Check out her blog here.

2. Halloween housewarming. Friday night, my sweet friends Laura and Kate threw Ian and I a housewarming party. A Halloween housewarming party that is. It was a blast. We had such a great turnout and carved pumpkins. I will post pictures in a couple days. Oh and our friend Terri gave us this adorable sign:

3.  Crazy day. Today has been a crazy day at work. The end.

4. No words today. I don't know what else to say...haha. I hope everyone has had an amazing day!   

Don't forget to link up over at Carissa's! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails