Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, July 8, 2011

 
1.   My plans this summer include   working, haha, and hanging out with friends and family when I get the chance  .

2.  The best summer I ever had was    probably our first summer being married__.

3.  Summer is     hot  .

4.  My favorite summer food is   probably watermelon. There is nothing like cutting a nice, red watermelon out by the pool in the summertime_ .

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     a big ole glass of ice water, or a margarita  .  :)

6.  My summer uniform consists of  __summer dresses. I hate shorts with a passion   .

7.  The best thing about summer is  __that you get to play. Well, some people get to play more than other because their jobs don't prevent them from doing everything. Ugh. Haha  . 
 
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!
 

Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Beck said...

I agree... shorts are no good. But watermelon... YUM!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Yepppp! :)

Beth said...

Funny, I don't like shorts either. Kinda thought I was in the minority. Cute blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails