Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, July 29, 2011

1.   My favorite color is   _turquoise   .

2.  My travel destination of choice is    the beach. Yes it's hot, but it's sooo relaxing_  .

3.  My favorite  food is     Mexican. I could eat it every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. No, seriously  .

4.  My happy place is   my home, with my sweet husband and our two sweet pups_ .

5.  My favorite saying is      whatever. Haha I know, I say it all the time  .

6.  My dirty little secret is __that I use dirty shampoo every other day. And it's the best thing in the world   .

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I  __am crazy. Haha  .
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails