Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, August 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday on Monday



1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is       a black dress. It's the perfect dress for just about anything   .

2.  This week has been    busy, but fun. I had a busy week at work, but finished the week off with a Six Flags trip with our church youth group  .

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     a salad  .

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is   my strappy gold-ish sandals. I wear them with everything .

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      my glasses with no prescription in them. I got them a couple years ago, so I could "look cool" wearing glasses, and I just can't bring myself to throw them out for some reason  .

6.  My favorite person is      my husband of course. And also my parents, and my friends   .

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say       oh my goodness I have no idea! Haha  .


Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's if you forgot to on Friday like me! ;)

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails