Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day at the Farm

The other day, I went to a farm with one of the sweet girls in our youth group at church, to help her feed horses. I'm not much of a country girl (I mean, I have a pair of cowboy boots, but you know) but I had such an awesome time! My favorite part of the day was getting to see Sammy, this adorable donkey...

Photo_1

Then there was Aflac, the duck...

Photo_2

And Sophie, the baby horse who is not yet a year old. :)

Photo_3

I even got to hold a baby donkey...and boy was she heavy! Haha.

Photo_4

I think these donkeys thought I had food...hehe.

Photo_5

Image

Sammy was so sweet...he literally followed me around like a dog. Kinda weird. :)

0image

1image

2image

Oh and then there was a pig, who was mean as fire when she was hungry! Haha.

3image

Needless to say, I had an absolute blast and will definitely be going back there again. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails