Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is     my photo apps on my iPhone. I have way too many but can't bring myself to delete any of them despite the full memory on my phone because I love them so much  .

2.    Unreliable people   make me feel awkward, and mad.

3.  I can't    imagine life    without,    my family  .

4.    Beef jerky _is my favorite snack.

5.  Lately I've been     loving mason jars, and those cute little paper straws_ .

6.  If at first you don't succeed    just breathe, and try again .

7.  Fall is    my favorite season and I can't wait for it to get here  .
 
 
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's! 


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Unreliable people suck big time. I actually think I got to a place where I simply can't trust ppl... It's sad, I guess

Your blog is so beautiful, the design is amazing. Glad I bumped into your blog! Maybe you could come visit me too sometime... :P

Have a nice weekend!



mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails