1. My favorite quote is _I can't pick one! I have way too many. Actually, wait. This morning, while looking at his hair in the mirror, Ian says, "My hair is so greasy lookin. It looks like someone rubbed a burrito in my hair." Haha__.
2. A bad habit I have is being indecisive? Does that count ?
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was __when Ian and I became home owners. It just hit me a couple months after being in the house, "we are adults now" .
4. Weekends are __spent being lazy, hanging out with friends, going to church, eating what I want (ha), and family time .
5. When I was a child I wished my name was I never had the desire to change my name. My middle name before I got married was Kyle, and I remember thinking I wish I didn't have a boy's middle name, but I never wanted to change my first name .
6. I wish __I could work less and still make money. Or, even better, I wish I had the desire to do photography full time. The business side of it stresses me out haha .
7. A secret I have is __that I will actually admit that I have my dad's tendencies now that I'm on my own and have my own house. You know, anal about things being in their spots, want everything to be clean, yep. I would have never admitted that before .
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!