Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My favorite quote is   _I can't pick one! I have way too many. Actually, wait. This morning, while looking at his hair in the mirror, Ian says, "My hair is so greasy lookin. It looks like someone rubbed a burrito in my hair." Haha__.

2.  A bad habit I have is    being indecisive? Does that count   ?

3.  The first time I felt like a "grown up" was  __when Ian and I became home owners. It just hit me a couple months after being in the house, "we are adults now" .

4.  Weekends are   __spent being lazy, hanging out with friends, going to church, eating what I want (ha), and family time    .

5.  When I was a child I wished my name was     I never had the desire to change my name. My middle name before I got married was Kyle, and I remember thinking I wish I didn't have a boy's middle name, but I never wanted to change my first name  .

6.  I wish   __I could work less and still make money. Or, even better, I wish I had the desire to do photography full time. The business side of it stresses me out haha     .

7.  A secret I have is  __that I will actually admit that I have my dad's tendencies now that I'm on my own and have my own house. You know, anal about things being in their spots, want everything to be clean, yep. I would have never admitted that before    .
 
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

your blog layout is adorable! love it...also your quote is pretty funny as well!

Rachel Wright {The Inspired House of Wright} said...

Girl I feel you on #6, I go back and forth with my own personal graphic projects and what I'm going to do with it too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails