Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday on Thursday

Yay! Wee Bit Wednesday is back!

 

{one} have you ever been on tv?
I think I have been, at some point...for something small. Haha, but I can't remember what for.

{two} what was the best movie you saw last year?
Omgoodness I have no clue. If you know me, you know that I watch many many movies but can never remember the name of any of them. Haha.

{three} do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
The bottom part is tucked in. The top part isn't.

{four} do you cut coupons?
I should. :)

{five} do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No. Haha.

{six} what sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
If they are from Chickfila, I use Chickfila sauce...from anywhere else, bbq sauce.

{seven} do you have any magazine subscriptions?
I just recently subscribed to Real Simple, but haven't received it yet!

{eight} when was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
It's been a long time.

{nine} what’s your favorite fruit pie?
Apple!

{ten} black olives or green olives?
Can't choose. I am obsessed with both!

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails