Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} how tall are you?
5'5''.

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
Starbucks and food. Haha.

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
Etsy, Facebook, and Twitter. And Blogger...duhhh.

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Nike.

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
I don't think there's a food I wouldn't eat. Except for anchovies. Ha.

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
Too many. Most of them don't fit me now...but I can't bring myself to get rid of them because I have convinced myself I will be small enough to get back into them eventually. Lol.

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
Photography, or editing images all day.

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope.

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
2. One under my head and I hug one!

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
Five.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you can eat whatevers.

Man, that would be a sweet job being a photographer. That sounds like fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails