1. My favorite daily responsibility is, oh gosh. I don't have a favorite. I do somewhat like to clean though .
2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, cleaning. Well, I take that back. I like to clean...but I hate doing laundry. It's my least favorite. We will do laundry and leave them in a pile on the floor for a week .
3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Italian, or Mexican .
4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is Italian...because it looks all fancy and stuff and I feel accomplished after cooking it, even if it was the easiest thing EVER to cook haha_ .
5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is meeting Kenny Chesney? That's all I can think of right now. When he walked in, I thought "seriously? That's him?" He was SO SHORT...and you can definitely tell in the picture I got with him that he is a head shorter than me .
6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish __make more money at my job, be able to stay home when I have kids (unless my mom wants to babysit...hint hint), and when I have kids, have one boy and one girl .
7. My biggest pet peeve is I have several. I hate to hear people chew their food. I get really anxious and try not to say anything but then I just can't help it anymore. Also, I hate it when someone stirs their coffee, then puts the spoon on the counter, which in turn leaves a coffee ring in the curve of the spoon. And another one is...I can't stand it when someone empties their pockets and dumps it on the counter. (change, paperclips, etc.)
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's today!