Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   The best prank I ever pulled was   _haha. I have no idea. I am very bad at playing a prank without giving it away first  .

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was    really wasn't a prank I guess, but when Ian proposed to me, I thought we were going to take pictures at the red mill in the movie Sweet Home Alabama, which we did, but I didn't realize he was proposing    .

3.  A day without     the Lord      is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are     the people you love, making every day count, and living life glorifying God   .

5.  I dream of     one day having kids and not having to work  .

6.  I dread  __getting old and flabby . Haha   .

7.  A discovery I made this week was  __that I absolutely love hummus. I mean, I have always liked it, but I don't think I can go a day without eating it now. Haha    .

 Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails