Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011


1.   Fridays are   supposed to be fun. Regardless of how busy you are, have fun! It's Friday  .

2.    My husband, my family, my dogs, my friends, flowers, photography and so many other things   make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is     hearing stories of people who have overcome hard situations  .

4.  If I had the day off today I would     probably sleep until about 9:30, watch Ellen at 10:00, and sit on the porch all day  .

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is    "eclectic modern retro". Does that make sense? Haha  .

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm  __a republican, but I really don't keep up with politics   .

7.  I'd like to go to  __the beach, just me and my hubby, turn our cell phones off, and have some time just the two of us to relax  .


Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!


Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kate Whitmore said...

I think that description of your style is the closest ever! Love it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails