Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog Button

Hey yall! You are probably wondering what's up with the picture.
Haha...I'm just snacking on some wasabi peas!
If you have never had them...you need to try some!
They are an amazing little snack!
I'm pretty sure you can get them just about anywhere that sells groceries.
But let me warn you...they are a little really spicy!
But I can't really explain the spiciness.
It sort of sneaks up on you and catches you by surprise.
So watch out! :)

Anyway...I just wanted to let you know that I have revised my blog button just a little bit. Actually...to be honest, I'm not even sure if I had the code in correctly, so I don't even know if it worked until now. Hehe. So...if you are interested in adding my button to your blog...just look over on the right and you'll see it! I'm sorry if it didn't work before! Hope you all have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I use to not like wasabi peas because I thought they were too spicy but then all of a sudden, I ate more and more, and I got use to them and now I love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails