Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, May 17, 2010

Thank You Chelsea!

One of my favorite ever blogs to read is Chelsea's Triumphs and Blunders of a Kooky Gal. This past Friday...I stopped by her blog to see what was new and found this amazing recipe for a five minute chocolate cake. Yes...you heard me right! Only five minutes!

Chelsea said...
"good news? you probably have all the ingredients already.
bad news? you probably have all the ingredients already."

Boy was she right about that! Haha. I decided to try my hand at making the delicious treat! Here was my result!
As you can tell, I had already taken a few bites already. Talk about delicious! Mmmm it was so good. I did the strawberries and powdered sugar like Chelsea did...but as she said, there are so many possibilities with this cake! I think I'm going to do hot fudge next time. If you want the recipe for this delicious little dessert, head on over to Chelsea's!

Thanks so much Chelsea for posting such amazing recipes! :)

5 comments:

chelsea rebecca said...

AHHH JENNA!
this is so awesome!
i'm so glad you tried it out and liked it!
i was seriously so doubtful, but alas it is delicious and i've been having to do double time at the gym because of it! haha!
hot fudge sounds INCREDIBLE!
let me know if you find any other good combos.. i'm thinking caramel next!

chelsea rebecca said...

p.s. your totally welcome. / i'm sorry.. hahahahha!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Haha I'm so glad you posted it! I will definitely let you know when I make it again differently! Thanks again! You're awesome! :)

Robyn said...

I just went over there and printed the recipe. It seems to good to be true, so I am glad you tested it out first.

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Let me know what you think Robyn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails