Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, May 10, 2010

Look What I Got!

Okay so I know I'm way behind on the times...but I have recently had this new obsession with toy cameras. Some of our dear friends Wes and Neely (awesome photographers) asked Ian to ask me if I wanted their Holga. It's obvious that I said yes! I'm so excited.

Being so used to digital cameras...it's going to be so hard for me to take pictures and not see what they look like immediately...but that's the fun in it right?! I look forward to sharing my Holga prints with you when I have them printed! :)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I saw these at Urban Outfitters? SO fun...but I don't really understand what they do!! I am sure they are awesome and I will be impressed with your awesome-ness.

Related Posts with Thumbnails