Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, May 14, 2010



Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

1.  The very best thing about the summer is      being out in the sun and hanging out with friends and family   .

2.  My first crush ever was      when I was in the 8th grade. I don't want to mention any names...hehe .

3.  This may sound really silly but       I still jump up on my bed so the "monster" under the bed doesn't get me! I know I know...haha   .

4.  I squeeze my toothpaste from       wherever I feel like squeezing it at the time. Sometimes it's from the middle of the tube, sometimes it's from the end   .

5.  My absolute favorite "comfort food" is     ice cream or something sweet   .

6.  A random fact about me is that      I used to get made fun of in middle school for having a big nose. Here are a few of the nicknames I was called: Gonzo, hose nose, Nosy O'Donald...oh and there was this one kid, when I would turn and look his way, he would say, "OH MY EYE MY EYE!" How rude is that? I wanted a nose job for the longest time...then I decided that God made me this way...so I shouldn't be ashamed of it   !

7.  The one piece of technology that truly makes my life better and I couldn't live without is      my iPhone. I seriously don't know what I would do without it! In fact, I will never own another phone other than the iPhone. It's amazing    .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails