Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Day Friday!

Who says you can't have fun at work on a Friday?
In case you were wondering...I work at a veterinary clinic.
 We had Chickfila chicken biscuits for breakfast!
 
 We gave a labradoodle a mohawk!
 
 We donated the hair clippings from our doggie clip-downs to help clean up the oil spill!
(if you are wondering why dog hair would be used to clean up an oil spill...google it) :)
 We played with pit bulls and tennis balls!

I am so blessed to have a job that I don't dread going to every day!

Do you have a fun job? What is your job and what things do you do to make it fun on Friday?

None of these images were taken at my workplace.
They are just random photos I found on Google!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm love chickfila chicken biscuits! so good!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I know! They are my favorite. :)

Jennifer said...

I wish I had your job ... what vet do you work at & do you guys need help over the summer?

Related Posts with Thumbnails