Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, August 6, 2010

1.  Today for breakfast I ate       nothing. I know. I should eat breakfast but I rarely do!

2.  My go to/never fail recipe      I don't cook often, but I love to bake! My go to recipe for dessert is always the limeade pie, because it's so quick and it's amazing  .

3.  Something I eat that other people think is weird is       nothing really. I am not picky, and I will try absolutely anything though  .

4.  My worst cooking disaster ever was       when I made some homemade peanut butter cookies and they turned out to be hard as rocks  .

5.  If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be     chocolate. Anything chocolate is better .

6.  One food I hate and avoid at all costs is       sardines. Ian loves them, and I almost vomit anytime I see him eating them  .

7.  What is your favorite meal?  Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?      Dinner      .

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails