Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday Lateeeee.....

Sorry for slacking...haha. This week's Fill in the Blank Friday was about tv! Here we go!


1.  My favorite current TV show is       honestly, I don't really have a favorite tv show right now, because Grey's Anatomy isn't on...but...I did see the move The Switch last night and absolutely LOVED it! Probably my 2nd favorite movie now.

2.  The TV character I can relate to most is      nobody really.   .

3.  My life is like (fill in with TV show and why)....       why is it so hard to answer these questions this week ?

4.  My all time favorite TV show is       Grey's Anatomy. I can't get enough  .

5.  A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is     the Bachelor Pad. Yeah, I admit I am liking it .

6.  My favorite TV couple is       do Edward and Bella count? :)

7.  One TV episode I could watch over and over again is       the last season finale of Grey's Anatomy. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! I don't think there has ever been a Grey's episode like that before  !

Now it's your turn! Go link up over at Lauren's!

2 comments:

Sarah Frills4Thrills said...

I must say... I have never watched Grey's Anatomy before, but you may have just convinced me that it is good enough to watch at least once : ) Thanks so much for visiting my blog and following! you seem so sweet and I look forward to reading some of your future blog posts. I just started reading Lisa McKay's book called "You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes." It is all about being married to the ministry and it is literally changing my life! I HIGHLY recommend it!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Sarah, Grey's Anatomy is awesome! I will definitely have to get that book. I thought it was so crazy that both of our husbands are in the ministry and are named Ian. Thanks so much for visiting! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails