Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday
 
This week's Fill in the Blank Friday is in honor of Lauren's birthday! 
 
1.  Birthdays are:       fun because you get lots of cake and presents of course!

2.  My favorite birthday memory was      my 15th birthday when I got my car. It was a 2001 Oldsmobile Alero. I sat in it all night listening to the radio, and the battery died   .

3.  A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is       nothing really  .

4.  If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose       mexican of course  .

5.  My birthday is on     November 30th .

6.  If I could take a birthday trip I would go       Hawaii  .

7.  The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was      my car when I was 15. What more could a 15 year old girl want  ?

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

2 comments:

Missy said...

just found your blog today. It's so cute and creative!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks so much Missy! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails