Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting to Know You!


{one} If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Probably the Bachelor or the Bachelorette. So much drama. Haha!

{two} Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
Usually after I start the car. I always put it on when I drive, but I'll admit, when I get in the car with someone else in the passenger seat, I forget to put it on sometimes. Haha.

{three} Shave or hair removal cream?
Shave! Hair removal cream tends to irritate my skin.

{four} What's your favorite feature in a house?
The kitchen. If you know me, you are probably thinking, "seriously?" Haha. I love kitchens but I don't cook hardly ever.

{five} What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
Usually something with cinnamon in it.

{six} What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
Grey's Anatomy!!!

{seven} Personal Shopper or Personal Chef?
Both. I hate shopping because I always end up with the same things, so it would be nice to have someone pick out my clothes for me. And I don't cook often, so a personal chef would be awesome!

{eight} What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"?
Cool weather. I hate being hot! Ugh.

Now go link up over at Keely's!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails