Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know You!


{one} What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
Hmm...Honestly, I don't know! I mean, I'm sure there are many...

{two} Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
I'm definitely a planner. If it's not written on my calendar, it won't get done. It has to be written down somewhere or I won't remember it!

{three} Diet or regular (soda)?
Diet. And I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper!

{four} What's your one "must have" for Fall?
A really cute lightweight jacket. I have a habit of getting a really cute jacket and wearing it like every day haha.

{five} What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick-fil-A of course!

{six} What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
My husband is a worship leader, and I honestly think that's super sexy...haha. I mean how awesome is that? He loves the Lord, has an amazing voice, plays the guitar, and looks dang good doing it! :)

{seven} Did you wear braces?
Nope.

{eight} Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Kind. But really wouldn't we all love to have a guy with both characteristics? Guess what?
I do. :)

Don't forget to link up over at Keely's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how is the taste of diet dr. pepper?
i've been thinking about switching to DIET since all I do is drink soda :P
i hear it's similar to regular dr. pepper, but i've never tried it

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

I can't really tell the difference in the two! It's so good! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails