Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

 
1.   What I love most about my home is   _who I share it with! My husband and my sweet pups_ .

2.  I'm excited because,    I'm spending time with friends this weekend, oh and the weather is a little cooler than it has been. That always makes me happy  .

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     to blog, or workout (although I haven't done this in awhile haha) .

4.  Currently I am craving   not really anything in particular  .

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     that she is the most caring and selfless person I know. She would drop anything she is doing for me  .

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be  __Oh gosh. That's a really hard question. I've always said I wanted to write a book, but I'm not a very good writer  .

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be  __Mexican food. Or more specifically, chips, salsa, cheese dip, and guacamole 
 


Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails