Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011


1. Graduation.
This past week, Ian's brother Brandon graduated college. I took half the day off at work to go eat with the family, since they drove down from different places, and the graduation was in the evening. Lunch was great, and after graduation we went back to Brandon & Joanna's apartment for homemade ice cream! Yum.


2. Cute pup pics.
I was able to sneak some really cute pictures of the pups this past week too. They just melt me. Oh, and I have to give Ian credit for the middle picture. :)


3. Looks can be deceiving.
Ian and I were craving something terrible for us this weekend, so we decided to try out a little scrambled dog place in town. We have driven by this place so many times...but never stopped. Needless to say, it was delicious, and the atmosphere was awesome.


4. Food, food, & more food.
These are just a few of my delicious meals/desserts from this past week/weekend. The first one is my famous salad that I make pretty much every day for lunch. Romaine lettuce, green olives, sunflower seeds, craisins, strawberries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and a pinch of sugar. The middle picture is of one of the best pieces of chocolate cake I have ever had. It is called "Chocolate Lovin' Spoonfuls," and was given to us by our friends Brett & Kate (for Brett's birthday). Unbelievable. The third picture is of a meal I had at Olive Garden. I don't remember the name of it, but I will be ordering it again. :)


5. Bridesmaid!
Yep! My friend Crystal asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding next year, and I am so excited! She dropped off the cutest little card to me at work, in which she made herself. She's so creative! The other pictures are of two cute little rottweiler puppies at work the other day, and some pretty flowers.


I hope you all have a wonderful day! And don't forget to link up over at Carissa's!


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails