Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday on Thursday


{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I don't really think I've ever been on a terrible date?

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Hmm...I think I like being myself.

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
I love mozzarella cheese. And pepper jack, and feta, oh what the heck. I just love cheese.

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yep. Her name was Mrs. Ingram. I later cheered with her daughter in high school.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My husband. :)

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Yep. Once, and it was the lamest thing ever. Me and a few other girls lip-sang (sp?) "My Heart Will Go On" wearing jeans and red turtle necks, holding a single rose. So lame. Lol.

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
That's a good question.

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes, but they always burn afterwards.

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Nope. I can type without looking!

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Yesterday, and it was an AMAZING nap.


Have a great day! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I think I performed in that same talent show. We lip-synced to "I Will Follow Him" from Sister Act! hehe :/ I think we were all pretty lame! SoO jealous of your nap- I could use an "AWESOME" one right about now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails