Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, May 27, 2011


1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go       Hawaii, haha. Or somewhere tropical   .

2.  Something I often rant about is    how customers are already at work when you pull in early for the day, then they get out of their car and follow you to the door when you are unlocking it. Makes me SO mad. I still have things to do before I open the dang door for people. Ugh  .

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     Jalepeno Cilantro Hummus from Publix. It is UH-mazing   .

4.  My "life-saving" product is   dry shampoo. It is my friend  .

5.  A friend is someone who     knows just about everything about you...and loves you anyway  .

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       Oh gosh I don't know! Hahaha   .

7.  My favorite kind of art is       photography of course. And yes, it's an art  .


Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Em-Jae said...

Hi, found you through FITBF! Ugh, I used to HATE when shoppers would stalk me to the front door. Creepy! :]

Lin said...

Everyone's raving about that dry shampoo...I really have to try it.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails