Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Birthday Fun!

Tuesday night for my birthday we were supposed to go out to eat as a family for my 25th birthday, but since it rained all day and night, we decided to eat dinner at my parents' house instead. My mom made baked spaghetti and caesar salad...and boy was it good!


After dinner, I opened gifts and we ate the cutest little chocolate cake, and my favorite ice-cream..."Santa's White Christmas" (from Publix).



Then last night we went out to dinner with some of our friends at this awesome restaurant in our town. I didn't take any pictures (weird for me I know) so there aren't any for me to post! Short and sweet post I know...but I hope you all have an amazing rest of the day! :)










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails