Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Our Tree is Finished!

We finally finished decorating our Christmas tree yesterday! Well, I should probably say that my mom...who is the best bow maker in town, finished decorating our Christmas tree. I wanted a big bow for the top...and my mom called yesterday and said she found a couple of reels of ribbon that she thought would match our other ornaments. So, she came over, and this was this result...

She also added some of the ribbon around the tree as a garland, to tie it all together!

Then, she made adorable little bows to go all over the tree.

Our tree finally looks complete! Now I just have to get all the green glitter off the floor from the green glitter ribbon she used. It's everywhere! Haha. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! :)

3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

cuteee!

The Crafty Crystal said...

That looks REALLY good :) I'm totally loving all those different colored ribbons!! My mom is great at making bows too...lol I told her she needs to teach me. I think I'll have to show your topper to her too and maybe she can help me make one for our tree! [Which still has no topper :( ]

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks! My mom taught me how to make them a few years ago but I totally forgot haha. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails