Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

{Erin Nicole Photography via weheartit}

1.   I wish   _everything at work would go back to normal! I'm exhausted and have so much to do  .

2.  Yesterday I   _went home after work and baked 50 cupcakes for my sweet friend Ashley's baby shower on Saturday. She is having a girl, so I used baby pink icing and pearl sprinkles! Pictures coming soon  .

3.  Today I will   _work all day, clean the house during lunch, do laundry tonight, and get ready to see our friends from Atlanta that are coming to stay with us this weekend  .

4.  Tomorrow I will   __work half day, go to a baby shower, do my kennel duty in the afternoon, then hang with our friends coming into town from Atlanta     .

5.  Maybe     _I will get to have some "me time" soon. I've been so busy _.

6.  Someday   __I want to have kids. A boy and a girl. Not yet  .

7.  I love  __my days off when I can sleep in and do something that I wanna do. I also love my job though, and my family, and friends, and Christmas time, and cold weather   !

Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's today!

Signature

2 comments:

Jen said...

Enjoy your "me time" :) I could use some, too!

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails