Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
1.   Giving is   _so rewarding. It just feels good to be able to give something to someone    .

2.  Receiving is   _fun too  !

3.  The best gift I ever received was    oh my goodness I have no idea. My engagement gift was a pretty awesome gift _!

4.  The best gift I ever gave was    _I have no idea (I'm lame today haha)  .

5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is       I would love to learn how to use my sewing machine one day haha  .

6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is   __the gift of confidence. I stole this one from Lauren...haha. But it's so true! Everyone should feel confident about themselves and who they are. It makes a HUGE difference in your life _ !

7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was    not sure about this one either  .


Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!
 
 
Signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails