Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday on Thursday


{one} if you were granted three wishes, what would they be?
To be skinny, eat anything, and not gain weight...
To not ever have to worry about money...
For everyone to know Christ and live in Him!

{two} who is your favorite author?
Hm...not sure about that one.

{three} what crowd were you involved in during high school?
I was in with the popular crowd...but was known as the goody goody haha.

{four} what is your favorite thing to do when you have time to yourself?
Blog, and photoshop of course!

{five} do you have any hidden talents?
I can sing good harmony...will you ever hear it? Maybe. But I won't get up in front of people because I'm terrified. Haha.

{six} can you fake any accents?
I try...but I always end up mixing two different accents together. Ha.

{seven} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
I think so...a while back.

{eight} what is your favorite job you’ve had?
The one I have now!

{nine} do you have any scars?
Yep. My favorite (not) of my scars is my nub. My brother slammed a door on my middle finger on my left hand when I was 5 and he was 2. Just the tip was severed but they did have to put stitches through my fingernail. Ha.
 
 
Signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails