Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


 
1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is    ...I use it wayyyy too much. Seriously, I annoy myself with it  .

2.  Today I am thankful for    Zumba. I am going to steal Lauren's answer for this one, because I exercised for the first time in months yesterday, and it was Zumba, and I'm sore today. Haha   .

3.  My best friend is    my husband  .

4.  A quirky thing about me is     that I still jump up onto the bed when the room is dark. Why? Because a monster might get me of course  . :)

5.  This weekend I     am going to spend time with my in-laws because they are coming to stay with us   .

6.  Something that worries me is   __oh gosh. I worry all the time about little stuff. I know we aren't supposed to worry, but I tend to do it often   .

7.  On my night stand you would find  __my cell phone charger, a lamp, and my C.O. Bigelow chapstick (it's amazing by the way)    .
 
Now it's time for you to fill in the blanks and link up over at Lauren's! :)


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails