Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 
1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is   _a few years ago, I found a pair of awesome boots from JCPenny for $19.99, on sale from $150.00_.

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    omgosh where do I start? Will Ferrell would definitely have to be there. Rachel McAdams (love her), Ryan Reynolds, and Channing Tatum would have to be there too. Haha    .

3.  Something that inspires me is    all sorts of stuff. I am inspired by lots of things   .

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     Probably salty. I love salt and probably use way too much of it. Haha  .

5.  I dream about     nothing. I used to have dreams and was able to remember them every morning, but for some reason, I never remember any of them now! Weird   .

6.  My weekend will be spent  __hanging out with family and friends  .

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be  __FRIENDS! I love that show to death    .
 
Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails