Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what color is your kitchen?
It's a really pretty blue color...light turquoise that is.

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
Nope.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
Yep!

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
I love balsamic vinegar with olive oil. It's the best.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I don't think I've ever tried!

{eight} do you have any allergies?
I don't think so...

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Nope! I'd much rather drive myself, haha.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

April said...

Amen to #10! :) Hope you have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails