Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Pup's New Cupcake Toy

  First of all, happy St. Patty's Day! :)

(via)

Okay, those of you who know me well, or read one of my previous posts, know that I am obsessed with cupcakes. How can you not be? Not only are the absolutely adorable, but they are delicious as well. But you know what's weird? I am not really a cake person. I know it's weird right? But if you put a cupcake in front of me, I'm going to eat it. Haha.

Last Saturday, Ian and I took Raven over to PetSmart to officially adopt her (YAY!), and decided to get her and Lilly a couple of new toys to play with...and then I saw this...a doggie cupcake toy! Of course I had to get it. Lilly and Raven fight over it, and the only pictures I could get of the toy were when Lilly had it because she stayed still the longest. Needless to say, they love it. Enjoy the pics! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails