Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My most prized possession is   _wow. I have so many. I am so blessed, and I consider everything I own a prized possession  .

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be    the age I am now! I love being 25   .

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is    with friends and family   .

4.  My outlook on life is     that life is short. I think we should live each day as if it is our last, and love the ones around us  .

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     chew your food really loudly. Ugh. I might go nuts on you  .

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to  __cupcakes   .

7.  When dressing for the day one should  __put on something that you feel amazing in. You look good when you feel good about yourself and what you are wearing    .

 Don't forget to link up over at Lauren's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails