Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun with Family

This past weekend, Ian's parents came to town to visit us. They stayed at our house, and Saturday night we decided to cook out. I don't know if I've mentioned it on the blog or not, but Ian and I are doing a 21 day fast, where basically, we are only eating fruits and vegetables. What did we cook out on Saturday? Fruits and veggies! And boy were they good.



Ian's dad chopped up some red, orange, and yellow bell peppers...



Then he cut up some onion, and some pineapple...yum.

What did we do with all the veggies?



We made kabobs...and we grilled them! And boy were they good. We also grilled some portobello mushrooms with olive oil and garlic, which I didn't get a picture of, but trust me, they were good too. :)

 I also made a salad...

And my sister-in-law Joanna brought some fruit, which was amazing...and looked so pretty the way she arranged it, that I didn't want to eat it at first! Ha. These were some of the best strawberries I think I've ever had.


Dinner was definitely a hit. I am pretty sure there wasn't anything left. Definitely a delicious, (and healthy) meal!

Me & my sister-in-law Joanna...


After dinner, the boys sat around and played XBox, while I took pictures of the pups...

How do I get the dogs to sit still and look cute for pictures?

By giving them one of these bad boys. :)

"Pretty pleaseeeee can I have it? Can I have it? Can I have it?"


Get's em' every time! :)

Oh, and the tennis ball works too! "Please mommy will you throw it? Please!"

Relax time. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)


Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails