Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what was your first job?
I worked as an assistant at a family practice doctor's office.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yep. Hilarious.

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
It's been a few years. I am awful at it from what I remember.

{four} what was the last picture you took?
Pictures of the dogs a few minutes ago!

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Burnt hotdogs or  cheese toast, yes. Other food, no.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Put it in my wallet.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I did at one point, but I don't anymore.

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Nope.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Behind it.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails