Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Scruffy. :)

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Caramel, caramel, and maybe some more caramel. :)

{three} do you own slippers?
Yes, but I'd rather go barefoot.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
Nope.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Usually I just rest and watch tv...but exercise usually does the trick too.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
Green eggs and ham!

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
I've done Zumba a million times, does that count?

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
Thesaurus.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Zumba! I gotta be having fun!

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
Probably at Six Flags or something, waiting to get on a roller coaster. Was it worth it? I think so. Ha.

Don't forget to link up over at Leigh Ashley's!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

I love caramel too, and would rather go barefoot instead of wearing slippers, or shoes for that matter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails