Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

Ohhhh Monday.

Sooooo it's Monday...and my to-do list for today has been as follows:

1. Laundry...Laundry...Laundry (I let it pile up)
2. Look for a big girl job (no success thus far)
3. Clean the apartment

Yes, I let laundry pile up. I HATE doing laundry. But, it's something that has to be done right?  Although every time I sit down to fold clothes, someone decides to come and sit right in front of me on the floor, and sometimes even lays directly on the item of clothing I am folding at the time.


Yep. Gotta love it. And it NEVER fails...it happens every time I fold clothes, but I love her. 

The job thing. Yeah, it sucks trying to find something...especially when you have NO idea what you want to do. Right now, I just need to be working a full time job, regardless of what it is.

To change the subject, I am super excited about tonight! Tonight starts the "Grill & Chill" growth group we are going to be attending on Mondays! I'm pretty sure there is going to be a big show of people which is exciting. It will be cool to kick back and hangout with some awesome people...then go watch the Bachelor afterwards!


Well, I guess that's it for today!
Sig2diff

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails