Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW DAY!





I will have you all know that I am pretty dang excited that it snowed today. I LOVE snow.



I built a snowman, well, a snowlady (heehee) for the first time ever (I think).
(pictures below)

Ian and I sledded down my parents' front yard, and I wore some pretty silly snow clothes (Ian & I raided my parents' skiing clothes).
(pictures also below)

That all said, we had a BLAST!

Oh and did I mention that Lilly LOVES the snow? She was running around, or I should probably say hopping around eating the snow and everything. So funny. Here are a few pictures from the day:

Lilly's so white it's hard to see her good! She LOVED the snow.


My little booger...heehee. Yep, we call her Booger. :)


 Look at that face. :)


Sweet girl.


She loved eating the snow.


Our family. :)


Okay now here's the fun stuff...haha.


My parents have been skiing quite a lot so they have a ton of ski clothes. Ian and I decided to dig through it all and find the tackiest outfit for snow playing. This was the result:
(that's Ian by the way)

Yeah, it was tight...but hey, he was warm right?
Here's a picture of the two of us:

Oh YEAH. Gotta love the hats!

So THEN, we decided to build a snowman snowlady. I really don't think I've ever built one in my life, and if I have I don't remember. At least I know it didn't look like this:

 Yeah, I know what you're thinking.


And for those of you who haven't caught on, here's the side view. ;)


So as you can see, we had an absolute BLAST.
I hope it's not a whole year before we see snow again, but I wouldn't be surprised.


OH! I almost forgot! Here's a video of Ian & I Sledding. :)


Sig2diff

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails