Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fill in the Black Friday on Saturday


1.   I am currently obsessed with       any type of decor with birds, & taking pictures of cupcakes  .

2.  Today I am    excited     because,    Ian and I are about to go on a no technology date to Olive Garden! Yum   .

3.  The age I am is    25     and the age I feel is    hmm...I don't feel old, but I definitely need to work out so I feel better on a day to day basis    .

4.  My favorite place is     my house because it's so cozy! I love curling up on the couch and watching a good movie with the hubby and my sweet pups  .

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is     getting my Alabama driver's license. Is there a law about that? Lol  .

6.  The last thing I purchased was        iced coffee at Starbucks   .

7.  The thing I love most about my home is       my funky style. I call it "retro chic." :)    .

Link up at Lauren's if you forgot yesterday like me!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Crafty Crystal said...

lol, girl I still haven't gotten my Alabama driver's license either! You are supposed to get it w/n a certain amount of time...lol, though I'm unsure of how long that is, I do know I am well past that. Lol, so when I do go to get it...oh, I just moved over here. haha. I'm in a bit of denial I think...I like my GA license!

Related Posts with Thumbnails