Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  photo ourbabygirl_zps9a877a24.png Photobucket

Monday, February 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday


1. Cute pup. Last week, I took my boss' son's dog home with me to snap a few pictures of her. She was so wild, haha, but I got several good pictures! Go check out the rest of them over at my photo blog. :)

2. Date night. Saturday night, Ian and I went to Olive Garden for a date night. If you haven't had the Lasagna Rollata I highly recommend trying it! I'm convinced it's the cheesiest thing on the menu. Unbelievable.


3. I'm exhausted today. I didn't sleep very well last night...so I'm hoping today goes by super fast so I can take a nap! Haha.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Don't forget to link up over at Carissa's!


Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily Powell said...

SUCH a cute puppy picture! My dogs always get super close to the camera as well :)

Miss Chelsea said...

Your blog is so cute! I hopped over from MiscMonday

Linda said...

Wow! What a cute couple. Glad you had a fun date night. The food looks so Yummy!!!

Happy Misc. Monday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

A Scoop Full of Spark said...

Thanks so much guys!

monica said...

love love love your blog! enjoy the rest of your week chica!

xo monica

Related Posts with Thumbnails